Yubico YubiKey 5 Nano
Security key with multifactor- and password-free authentication in minimal form factor.
About the Yubico YubiKey 5 series
Yubico The YubiKey 5 series provides superior protection against phishing, eliminates account takeover and enables compliance requirements for strong authentication.
- One-factor authentication - Replaces weak passwords with password-free login on e.g. on Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, Dopbox and more.
- Two-factor authentication - Increase security with passwords and authentication tools for even more secure login on e.g. Microsoft Office365
- Multifactor authentication - Combine password-free login with touch-n-go authentication with a PIN code to meet high demands on, for example, financial transactions
The Yubico YubiKey 5 Series offers superior security by combining hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography. Users can effectively defend users against phishing attacks and eliminate account takeovers. The security key offers support for several protocols including FIDO2, Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, U2F, PIV and Open PGP.
Password-free IT environment
Yubico The YubiKey 5 series helps organizations easily transition to a password-free IT environment. By providing support for the FIDO2 protocol for two-factor authentication while also paving the way for eliminating weak password authentication.
Easy, fast and reliable
The Yubico YubiKey 5 series provides a simple and intuitive authentication experience that users find easy to get started with. Which also ensures the safety of companies and users. With authentication speeds up to 4 times faster than SMS-based authentication, the Yubico YubiKey 5 series does not require a battery or network connection. This makes authentication always available and reliable.
By switching from one-time mobile password (OTP) to the Yubico YubiKey 5 series, Google saw the following results:
- Zero account hijackings
- 4 times faster logins
- 92% fewer calls to IT support
- Reduce operating costs for IT
The usability and reliability of the Yubico YubiKey 5 series have been shown to reduce the incidence of password theft by 92%. In addition, there has been a marked reduction in first-line questions such as"I forgot my password, how do I do it?". Which in total has contributed to reduced IT costs.
The entire Yubico YubiKey 5 series range can be found here .
Want to know more about the Yubico YubiKey 5 series? Read more here .